Thursday, January 9, 2014

Late Post: McDonald's Fun Day

I am pretty sure that only a few of us know that McDonald's Khalidiya holds a "Fun Day."  How did I know?  Well, my family was dining in one time and one of their staff approached me and asked me if she could have my phone number and told me that they will call me for if they will hold one.  They are also posting an announcement near the cashier a few days before the event.  The staff called me approximately after three months and informed me that they are going to have that event.  However, due to my super hectic schedule, we weren't able to go.  


Just a few weeks ago, I received another call from them saying that another Fun Day will be held.  This time around, I decided that I should take my kids there.

So what's in store for the kids who are going to participate?


The event was only good for two hours, but I assure you that not a single second will be wasted.  They have like about five parlor games, singing and dancing, and of course the opportunity to have your pictures with one of their mascots.  Aside from these, their games come with prices!  But hey, do not expect prices like the ones given on TV shows.  The prices are mostly the happy meal toys from the past, and the kids loved it.


Special awards are also given like the "Early Bird Award," "Best in Art," "Most Active," "Best Dressed," and so on.


At the end of the Fun Day, the kids will also be given certificate of participation for the said event.


Did I have to pay for it?  Well, not really.  I only needed to purchase two happy meals for my kids to be able to join the Fun Day, meaning I only had to pay AED 20 for all of these!  Believe me, it was really worth it.  The kids had fun and their tummies got filled up, too.


I am looking forward to more Fun Days at McDonalds.


McDonald's Khalidiya
Zayed the First Street, Opposite RAK Bank
Khalidiya, Abu Dhabi
Telephone number:  (02) 6666065


No comments :

Post a Comment