Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Xanti had His Haircut

It's been a while after my last post.  There has been a lot of "mommy duties" going on, and it's only now that I found extra minutes to spare updating my blog.

To start with, after my hiatus, I am posting the before and after pics of my lovely 3-year-old son.

Finally, after two years (he had his first haircut when he was 1 year old) of convincing, my baby boy finally said "yes" to get a chop of two years' worth of hair. 

Before his haircut

When he still had his hair long, people often mistook him for a girl.  My son's very soft features in addition to his long hair made people think that he is a "girl."  In fact, as far as I can remember, no stranger had actually referred to him as a "he."  


After his haircut
After much talk and convincing, here he is after his haircut.  I couldn't believe the difference that a haircut can do.  Now, no one is asking me if he is a girl or a boy; no one is referring to him as a "she."  I am so glad that he had his haircut.  Yes, I miss brushing his long hair and tying it to a pony tail, but it's fine.  I am still getting used to his new "do" but am sure getting the hang of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment